Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Surviving the streets of Boston and looking good


You never know what/who you'll run into on your dailey commute through the city. Often you find people that are asking for money...Now I am very unlikely to give into people on the street selling things or your occasional alcoholic bum. However today was a bit different.

This young woman stopped me while I was making my way to Sephoria, and just my luck she was selling this amazing cosmetics survival kit by Victoria Jackson. Now I had no idea who Victoria Jackson was, but apparently she's kind of a big deal Hollywood make-up artist. It wasn't whose make up she’s done, or who she is that got me to spend 20$ on this Survival Kit it was the product itself..it's awesome. In one little convenient container you've got everything you need to do your makeup..minus foundation; 10 eye shadow shades, 5 lip glosses, mascara, 2 shades of blush, a brush, lip liner, eye liner and a mirror...it's crazy that all this stuff fits in one.

Anyway Victoria Jackson's new Survival Kit is something that all "on the go" women who wear makeup should have because it's so convenient and way easier to store than a bulky makeup bag.

Apparently it's not in stores yet, but when it is I highly recommend it.

No comments: