Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I don't know about these Pussies!?!?


Pussycat Dolls (PCD)..okay yes they're hot. A few young women doing their thing...in that way I guess they could be a positive influence for women, but i just don't know.

Taking off you're clothes to sell records..not so much. And well anything that dresses that scandalously and is referred to as "pussy", well that doesn't exactly scream feminism. Instead I hear "objectify me now." Perhaps if the PCD were well known for their amazing voices and deep lyrics then I would be all about them. But singing things like "loosen up my buttons" or whatever that song is called, well I'm not requesting the PCD to record the new feminist anthem or anything.

But if they're happy with objectifying themselves, then who am I to stop them.

I'm not gonna lie..I jam out to their songs once in a while...and like I said they are hot.

No comments: